Sunday, July 3, 2011

Jayanne Turned 2!!!

So Jayanne turned 2 this past week and I cannot believe it. It honestly seems like yesterday I was working at Tanner Clinic and telling my boss that I was pregnant. And now here I am with a 2 year old. Jayanne is a wonderful little girl. She is so smart and funny. I swear that girl can make me laugh no matter what. My favorite thing that she does is instead of calling for Mommy and Daddy she just yells MODDY!! to get both of us to answer. She is just a sweet girl that has such a spirit about her. She came into our lives completely unexpected but I wouldn't change it for the world. I am so blessed to be able to stay at home with her and help her learn and grow. I love you Jayanne!!

For her birthday we took her to see Cars 2. She did pretty good for being her first theater experience. Towards the end you could tell that she was done and had no interest in the movie whatsoever. She did have fun having her cousins, aunts, uncles and grand parents there with her. Thank you to those that were able to come and share her day with her. We just did presents on her birthday from mom and dad since we are doing a party in a couple weeks so Emily and Allen could be there. She had fun opening them and so far she had enjoyed playing with them as well.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYANNE!! WE LOVE YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment