Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Yellowstone- Day 2

So we spent the second day in the park. I was so excited. I had been before with my family but I was super excited for this. Jayanne did pretty good spending the whole time in the carseat. We were able to put her in the front of the truck with us so she could see better and she really enjoyed that. After we spent the day in the park we went to Big Springs in Island Park just down the street from our cabin. That was probably one of the prettiest spots I have ever been to. It was absolutely gorgeous. So there will be a lot of pictures since I took a lot.
So this buffalo has personally sent 6 people to the hospital this summer. He was one angry buffalo or bubblefoe according to Jayanne.


She loved using her binoculars.

Jayanne was so excited to hold Milly's hand and walk with her.






Old Faithful

Big Springs





No comments:

Post a Comment