Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Hogle Zoo- Again

I know, it seems like I post about going to the zoo all time but what can you do? This time however I was able to go with my family. It was a lot of fun to have most of us there. Emily and Allen were away working so they weren't there but everyone with kids was and that was really what we were going for. It was great since Sheri and McLain were able to come down and we don't see them very often. The best part was that I made it through the day without going into labor. So a huge thank you to my family for helping me with Jayanne and the stroller and not complaining when I was going very slow up all the hills that the zoo has. And a special thanks to my brother Jason for coming to get me from my car that was like parked a mile away and pushing Jayanne up the hill and then back down it when we left. My family rocks!!  I was sad that Brian wasn't able to be there but we went in the middle of the week so he was at work. He was excited I didn't go into labor as well.

I was so excited to go back to the zoo because this time the Rocky Mountain Shores was finally open. And let me tell you, I personally think it makes the zoo. All of the animals were active and you could see them all. The kids loved to be able to see above and below the water. It was just so nice.
All of the grandkids!


I love that Ben is holding Brooklyn's hand. Such a great big brother.




Thanks Uncle Jason for taking me on the carousel!


This is the polar bear. Sorry its not a very good picture but its the best one I got.

Jayanne and Brooklyn. I think this picture is super cute with these two girls. Although Jayanne's face looks super chubby next to Brooklyn's skinny face.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that was so fun! I wish we weren't so far away. That's life I guess.

    ReplyDelete