Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My niece's birthday

My niece Milly turned two and she had a wonderful party. It was at the Holiday Inn Express. Brett and Casandra did a great job with the food and decorations. It's been fun watching Milly grow. Part of the party was to go swimming in the hotel's pool. I was so unsure about how Jayanne was going to do with this part because last time she did a deep pool she did not like it one bit. But she did great! I was sad since Brian had to leave before the pool part and he wasn't able to be a part of it. I honestly think the reason she did so good was because she watched Milly jump in with no fear and decided that she could as well, so THANK YOU MILLY! Also thanks to Chris, Tamara and Michael for being willing to help her in the pool since Brian wasn't able to be there and I didn't get in. It really was a fun party. Thank you Brett and Casandra for inviting us!!
She got to the point where she could kinda swim on her own.

Kicking her feet just like Uncle Chris taught her.

Jumping in just like Milly taught her.

No comments:

Post a Comment