Thursday, September 27, 2012

A Night Out

So on Labor Day Brian took me and my sister Emily and her husband Jaden to the Gallivan Center for their musicfest. I was way excited to go because Gloriana was performing and I really like them. They only sad thing was that they performed last so we had to leave after like 3 songs so we could pick up the kids since Jayanne started preschool the next day. But it still turned out to be way fun. Love and Theft performed before Gloriana and they put on an amazing show. It was a lot fun to just be Kailynn again and not mom for a night. Thanks Brian for taking me and thanks Em and Jaden for coming!


Love and Theft

Gloriana

1 comment:

  1. Yay for breaks! I'm with you. I love my children, but I love breaks from them as well. And it looks like you had fun! And surprise..I've never heard of either of those groups! Haha!

    ReplyDelete