Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Jackson's Blessing Day

So on Sept. 30, 2012 we were able to bless Jackson. (My ward is really weird and has fast Sunday the Sunday before conference instead of the Sunday after.) It was a really beautiful day and we were blessed to have so many family members be there to celebrate with us. Brian gave a wonderful blessing and I am so lucky to have my husband be a worthy priesthood holder. He is such a blessing to our family because of that. Jayanne was a little concerned at first as to where Brian was taking Jackson and then she got mad because he wouldn't give her a blessing like Jackson had. We had lunch at our place after and was just so relaxing to just be together with family. We missed having my sister Sheri and her family there and my Grandma and Grandpa Stephens but we know that they were there in spirit. Thank you to all who came to be there for Jackson on his big day!! And thanks to all those who were willing to help out with the lunch! We have an amazing family!!

Jackson Brian Singleton

The blanket was made by my Grandma Knighton. She was able to finish it for him before she past away back in May.

He is such a cute baby!

His blessing outfit!

Our little family. Jayanne wasn't to pleased about having to stop playing for pictures.

My parents

Great Grandma Satterlee

Great Grandma Singleton

Brian's parents. Duane wasn't able to come to the lunch after so we did pictures at dinner that night so he could be in them.

Big sister Jayanne
 
 
And just for memory's sake, Jayanne in her blessing outfit. She was blessed Sept. 6, 2009


Jayanne Jill Singleton

The blanket was made by my Grandma Knighton.

Jayanne wanted her own photo shoot when I was taking the pictures of Jackson in his blessing outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment