Friday, February 8, 2013

Christmas Parties

We had a lot of fun at each of our family Christmas parties. Thanks to everyone who helped put them together.

Stephens Party-
At my family party we had everyone there so that was way nice. We had all the kids put on the Christmas story and boy was that entertaining. I think the best part was that we kept missing parts the kids had so we had to go back and reread the story so everyone could have their turn doing their part. It was quite awesome. We even had a donkey!


Singleton Party-
I really enjoyed thie years party with Brian's family. We shook things up and added some new games to our party. It was great. Everyone got involved. Even the little kids. It was a lot of fun. And it rocked even more because my team won all the games!! Go my team!!
Jayanne and Milly did so good carrying water in a spoon to the cup on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment