Friday, February 8, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

I really enjoyed Christmas this year. I think a lot of it had to do with the fact the Jayanne was into it a lot more. She was way excited about it and it just rubbed off on me. Plus it was Jackson's first Chirstmas and that is always so fun. I also love the spirit that comes with the time of year. We tried really hard to keep reminding Jayanne the true meaning of Christmas and why we celebrate it. And although she got the answers right, I'm not entirely sure she understood it completely or the significance of it. But we are workin on it.

Jayanne's Christmas Countdown chain.

Christmas Jammies

Jayanne was so good to help Jackson with his presents.

Jackson kinda got the hang of it.

Princess Jayanne

And her castle

A sign that Christmas was a success.


I think one of the greatest moments for us was when we woke up Jayanne (we had to so Jackson could be awake at the same time cuz we knew she wasn't gonna wait for him to wake up once he went down again.) We told her that Santa had come and she looked at us and said "I don't want to talk to him." Rolled over and went back to sleep. It was so funny. She finally got out of bed when we explained to her that he wasn't here and she didn't have to talk to him. That girl kills me sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. She's so funny!!! We had to wake our kids up too. This is a funny age. I don't remember ever having to be waken up...we always woke up so early!!!

    ReplyDelete