Monday, September 19, 2011

Baby Adilyn

So my sister Sheri had her baby girl a couple of weeks ago, Adilyn. It was fun to go up to Richmond and spend a day with her and the kids. Jayanne loved holding Adilyn. She calls her Allen for some reason, she just can't seem to get the d sound out when she says her name. It was weird for me to hold a baby that was that small. I was certain I was gonna drop her or something but apparently holding a newborn is like riding a bike. You don't forget how. She is such a precious baby. She was so content to just sleep the entire time I was there. The only time she was awake was for feeding but then she was right back to sleep. What I would give to have Jayanne back to that point. Anyways, it was a really fun trip. Jayanne got to play when Ben and Brooklyn and I got to catch up with Sheri and my mom.

1 comment:

  1. I still love her smile! So funny. And it was fun! Thanks for coming up! It totally made my day!

    ReplyDelete