Monday, September 19, 2011

Family Rivalry

So I am a BYU fan and Brian is a Utes fan (I know but what can you do?) Anyways, I was way excited to watch the game. And yes I was thoroughly disappointed in my team but its still fun to poke fun at Brian when the Utes screw up. We watched it at his parents place and I got insults from not only Brian but his dad as well. It is what makes football football. It was really fun. Jayanne is a BYU fan mainly because I am usually the one the dresses her in the morning and she doesn't have any Utes clothes so its BYU for her. I even taught her to say GO COUGARS!! and to say Come on man! Which is absolutely funny to watch her say. She gets all dramatic and throws her hands in the air and just shakes her head. It was really funny. It was awful game as a BYU fan but I will say this, the Utes totally deserved to win if BYU was gonna play the way they played. But I will always be a BYU fan.

And what did Jayanne do while the game was being played, besides watch BYU lose....she played with grandma's princess dolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment