Thursday, September 29, 2011

Random pics of Jayanne

So I have nothing to post about since we haven't done much of anything lately but I do have some pics of Jayanne that I would like to share.
So we don't watch TV on the couch, we watch from the stairs....

or the sugar bucket, whichever is closest.

She loves to help mom cook. She did so good helping me with the Cinnamon Roll Cake. It was late when we made it as you can tell by her eyes. She was very tired.

Trying to learn to ride her Trike

As you can tell our fence has some places that need to be fixed.

But she couldn't see daddy on the other side of the fence so she found a way to see him.

3 comments:

  1. What the heck is cinnamon roll cake? It sounds awesome!!!
    I don't even think we've been to your house since you moved the TV to that side of the room. At first I was confused about how Jayanne could see the TV from the stairs. I get it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sheri. Cinnamon roll cake sounds delicious. The picture made my mouth water, I must be hungry. Can you share the recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie - I think she is bringing it Sunday for dessert. :)

    ReplyDelete