Wednesday, August 7, 2013

6 Years!

On May 30, Brian and I celebrated 6 years of marriage! HOLY COW! Six years doesn't seem like a way long time at all but that's still pretty impressive considering the kind of world we live in. At least to me anyways. We didn't do anything major but thanks to my parents we were able to be kid free. We did go to breakfast with the little ones before we dropped them off at my parents. We spent the day hiking up Adams Canyon, shopping and dinner at City Creek, and then we were able to catch the movie Iron Man 3 the next day before we picked up the little ones. It was a lot fun. I love being able to spend time with Brian. I love that he still makes me laugh and that he still puts up with me. He is such an amazing guy. He is so good with the kids and they love him to pieces. I still learn things about him all the time and he still teaches me so many things.  I am so lucky to be able to spend eternity with him. I couldn't ask for anyone better to be mine! Love you Brian!!










No comments:

Post a Comment