Monday, August 5, 2013

My Day Off

I love when my sisters and I can all get time off and spend the day together! And this time was especially fun. We went to breakfast and then went shopping and then bowling. It was a lot of fun. We went to IHOP for breakfast, which was good. Then we hit up Target for some shopping. Sheri and I somehow convinced everyone else to spend money on new clothes but neither one of us bought anything. I'm not sure how that happened but it did. Then we went to Sparetime in Roy to get in some bowling. And that was a blast. By the 7th frame, Sheri and Kris were in a contest to see who could throw their ball the fastest. And if I remember correctly (we got together in May) Sheri won with her ball going around 35 mph. I won the game with a whopping score of 78. It was quite the game. We then ended our time together with a stop at Jamba Juice. GOOD TIMES!!



Sheri's bowling stance

Emily's bowling stance-very correct

My bowling stance

Mom's bowling stance

Julie's bowling stance

Kris' bowling stance-also correct


Can't wait till our next girl's day!!

1 comment:

  1. Dude, we've gotta get one in before Kris leaves....

    That was awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete