Monday, August 5, 2013

Graduation Day!

Ok, granted it was only 3 year old preschool but this was still a big deal for me. I cannot believe that Jayanne made it through a year of preschool! I am so super proud of her. I know this is totally gonna sound like bragging but she didn't get in trouble at all. Almost every day that I picked her up some other kid's parents were being talked to about what their kid did or didn't do and I never had to have that talk with her teachers. And that makes me happy!! She loved going to preschool. She loved her teachers, the kids she got to meet and the things she learned. Barneck Preschool did such an amazing job!!

They had a closing program before the kids graduated, or in Jayanne's case advanced. The program was really good. We did at the Clearfield Library. I felt bad because the power went out in the middle of the program so the last half we couldn't really see or hear the kids but the kids still had fun.

She was one of the five little speckled frogs.

That jumped into the pool, where it was nice and cool.

They sang a valentine song.

And her and her friend Gracie got a valentine. She was excited because she got one from Brock.




Jayanne with Miss Cindi, Miss Tina , Miss Michelle and Miss Jolene.
Thank you Barneck Preschool for everything!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment